Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Autism and Green Beans

I haven't written in a while. Sorry for that. I had my leap done. Didn't hurt much, but the after shock (soreness) isn't the most pleasant thing in the world. I had some bad news in the past few days. The learning disorder that had in the past been unidentified now has a name, since its 12am and I haven't slept I can't remember what that is right now. lol. But I can tell you that its a mild form of Autism.
My poor Moose!! It doesn't really matter to me though, he will always be my moose and nothing can change that! I did see how different from other kids he is this last weekend. I took him to my in-laws for early Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. There were alot of kids there and a few that were even the same age as he was, but he was so different. For one thing he was WAY bigger then the other kids. And when I say bigger I don't mean fatter. Moose husky and, well, built like a quarterback or a linebacker. Tall and thick. These kids were about 10lbs lighter then him and almost 3 inches shorter. I also noticed that the way he talks is alot different. I mean a 2 year old shouldn't be reciting Shakespeare, but they should at least say some things. It just hurt my heart to see it. He also plays by himself far too often. *sigh* I guess he's just Moose. lol.
Well, on a good note, Bean started eating solids yesterday!! nothing big just green beans, but at least that's something!! Anyhow, it's 12:30 now and I'm beat so I'm going to hit the hay. thanks for letting me vent. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment