Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lets get down to buisness...

Alots been changing around in my little world. For one, we went with "plan B" and moved. Not the best of outcomes but the cheapest and in the end the happiest choice for all. Bean has learned that if you say "p-p-p-please" to Daddy that he gives her whatever she wants, and because of this has been stuck to him like glue for the past two weeks or so. Thats fine with me though. It gives me alittle alone time to work on things like dishes, laundry, and the all important task of unpacking. Which by the way I haven't finished yet.
As for the sticker chart, one of the guys that helped us move ripped it (he thought it wasn't important I guess) and when the chart went so did Bean's motivation. I'm trying to keep her interested, but its not working like I had hoped.
Some good things have happened recently, one of which is Bubba! My sister had her baby boy two weeks ago!! He is beautiful and healthy, and is the spitting image of his big sister Froggy. I took Bean to see him for the first time last week. She held him and gave him a big kiss, then said "ok baby, I done" and went to play with her toys. Two year olds...
The Hubbs and I have been trying to get her ready for Aunt Kake's up coming wedding, She is the flower girl and all. We're trying to teach her to throw the peddles out of a basket on to the floor. She's fine with that but everytime she does it she says "Happy Birthday". Aunt Kake thinks this is hillarious, so do the rest of us. lol. She said that if Bean wants her and Uncle E-Wreck to have a "Happy Birthday" then thats fine with them.

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY! ;) What a beautiful baby!! Congrats to your sister and family. Our potty training has taken a nose dive too. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, you're it! http://paolucci2007.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete