Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cheesy egg burritos, and the Preschool search

Just got back from the doctor, and decided that since we were so patient Bean and I deserved some Mctasty for breakfast, a rare treat for us. :) But instead of enjoying my yummy breakfast burritos and coke, I got a phone call from the hubbs lecturing me about finding a Preschool for Bean. I know I need to do it, but can't he wait till I'm digesting or something. Anywho, I think I found a good one right in our neighborhood. Its non-profit, so no tuition. That's great, I just don't know if I'm quite ready for this. I know without a doubt that Bean is. She loves other kids, and once she is distracted by a new toy Mommy doesn't matter anymore. I just don't know if I can let go. She is my only little sprout, and I think I'll miss her too much. The hubbs had this talk with me, he said that eventually I'm going to have to let go and now is as good a time as any. I know he's right, its just hard :( she isn't even out of diapers yet...I guess I have 2 months to work on that before school starts....my Bean is starting school....*sigh*. Guess I'll take up knitting or something to keep me occupied...

No comments:

Post a Comment