Thursday, July 28, 2011

Its My Breakfast, And I'll Eat What I Want To

Woke up this morning at 7am. I went to bed at 3, thats right I had a grand total of 4 hours last night. I don't know what it is, I lie in bed and stare at the ceiling for hours until I wake up the next morning without even knowing I fell asleep in the first place. It's maddness I tell you! I feel like, and lets say this together kiddos, I was hit by a simi.
If your wondering about the clever title, Bean woke up today and saw that Mommy had baked cupcakes. And of course, I knew the war had begun. So, even though I'm really against a 2 year old having that much sugar this early in the morning, I decided that it was far too early and I had slept far too little to argue with a toddler. She ended up devouring it, and getting crumbs everywhere. It's going to be a long day...

< At least Bean's happy, I gave her my old digi cam so she chould take pictures just like mommy. She's in her room right now saying "say cheese" to everything. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment